APPSC Junior Assistant Exam Preparation Tips
The Junior Assistant Exam conducted by APPSC will consist of two papers. Both the papers will contain 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Paper – 1 General Studies
- Paper – 2 Secretarial Ability
Junior Assistant Paper – 1 General studies preparation
The eligibility for appearing to APPSC Junior Assistant Exam is Intermediate, but it was observed that in the previous exams of Group – 4, the levels of questions asked in Geography, Polity, Economy and History were of graduation. This was the main reason why the qualifying percentage among the candidates who studied only tenth class was very low. Therefore in the preparation of the exam, candidates should give importance to school level books and at the same time read the general studies material of other group exams.
- Fact based questions were asked more in the previous exams. Therefore candidates will have to give importance to analyzation and at the same time, they should also give importance to information that depends on memory.
- The change syllabus of class books should be taken in to account while preparing for Junior Assistant exam.
- Candidates should not just practice the objective questions but reading and understanding the topic completely is the correct method of preparation. Rural candidates are depending more on question banks which is not a correct method.
- Current affairs should be given importance in the preparation.
- Many study material available in the market for preparation of Junior Assistant exam contain unnecessary matter. Therefore it is better to depend on academic books and Telugu Academy books or books published by the government to get success in the exam.
Junior Assistant Exam Paper-2 preparation
Paper – 2 of Junior Assistant Exam is Secretarial Ability. The syllabus for the exam is Mental Ability, logical reasoning, Arithmetic skills, comprehension, rearranging sentences etc. The marks secured in this paper are crucial for the final selection. In Paper- 1 seniority, experience extra factors may help the candidates to get good marks but in Paper – 2 the ability of the candidate is the only factor that helps to achieve good score. Better score can be achieved only when more concentration is made on Paper – 2 of Junior Assistant Exams.
- Practice is important.
- For arithmetic questions, short cuts will be useful to utilize the time better and accuracy can also be maintained.
- Induction, deduction and abduction procedures should be utilized to identify accurate answers in logical reasoning.
- Much time need not be spent on preparing for comprehensions and rearranging sentences questions of Junior Assistant exam of APPSC.
Incoming search terms:
- ibps recruitmen weitage of cwc n interview